Seapark Industrial Glove Recycling (“Seapark”) is an innovative company located in the Niagara Region, focused on environmentally friendly cleaning solutions for our customer’s needs. Seapark is a market leader in industrial laundry which includes the cleaning of gloves, shop towels, uniforms, and more. We are currently looking to hire a Full-Time Bookkeeper to join our growing company!
Our Bookkeeper is a highly organized individual with excellent attention to detail. Innovation and commitment to ongoing improvements are critical components of this role.
Our bookkeeper is responsible for using the accounting system NewViews.
Duties and responsibilities are not limited to but include the following:
- Process weekly payroll
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain, and balance various accounts
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
- Post journal entries
- Prepare other statistical, financial, and accounting reports
- Prepare tax returns and T4’s
- Perform year-end tasks
- Keep filing updated
- Answer telephones and deal with inquiries from customers, suppliers, transfer calls to appropriate personnel
- Processing customer payments and posting to their accounts
- Reconcile bank statements and ensure the accuracy of financial data
- Assist with budgeting and financial forecasting
- Conduct regular audits to identify and resolve discrepancies
- 3-5 years of experience in bookkeeping
- Completion of relevant bookkeeping education
- Experience using Accounting Software specifically NewViews, or willing to learn
- Strong computer skills
- Professionalism and organizational skills
Hours of Work
- 8:00 am to 3:30 pm Monday to Friday
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Moving, lifting, and carrying items weighing up to 40 lbs (office deliveries)
- Repetitive movements/tasks are required
Please join us today, you’ll fit in like a glove!
We thank all those who apply however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Seapark Industrial Glove Recycling is an equal opportunity employer.
Accommodations are available upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise the Human Resources department of any measures you feel you need to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $27.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday