MULITPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE AT INNISKILLIN AND JACKSON TRIGGS
**Please specify in your application which location you are applying to work at.**
We are currently recruiting for Line Cook (multiple positions) to join our culinary team. The Line Cook’s work as part of an experienced team to prepare and execute daily food service and private events.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment.
- Daily opening, closing, and cleaning duties as requested by our winery chef; a prepare team and clean restaurant are essential for positive guest experiences!
- Knows and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period.
- Portions food products prior to cooking according to standard portion sizes and recipe specifications.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary workstation area including tables, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers, pasta cookers, sauté burners, convection oven, flat top range and refrigeration equipment.
- Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
- Handles, stores and rotates all products properly.
- Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
- Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations. Assists others in closing the kitchen.
- Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Estate Chef or manager-on-duty.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in kitchen preparation and cooking.
- At least 6 months experience in a similar capacity.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
What we offer:
- Competitive wage and incentive program
- Training & Development Programs
- An opportunity to learn about the world of wine
We are committed to establishing a qualified workforce that reflects the diverse population it serves and we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We are also committed to preventing and removing barriers to employment for people with disabilities, and we invite you to inform us should you have any accessibility or accommodation needs.