Comfort Inn Fort Erie is currently hiring Housekeeping Room Attendants to join our team.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments.
- Fill cart with supplies and transport cart to assigned area.
- Enter guest rooms following procedures for gaining access and ensuring vacancy before entering.
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in room.
- Replace dirty linen and terry with clean items.
- Check that all appliances are present in the room and in working order.
- Remove all garbage from room.
- Straighten desk items, furniture, and appliances.
- Dust, polish, sanitize, and remove marks from walls, doors, windows and furnishings in the room and bathroom.
- Vacuum carpets and perform floor care duties.
- Report any maintenance issues found in the room.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisor/Manager
- No Experience Required – On the Job Training Provided.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Full-time and Part-time work available.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and organize time effectively and efficiently.