Duration: Seasonal to Permanent
Hours: 9am-4pm/day 7 days week/ will be scheduled weekly as needed
Wages: $16-19 based on experience
Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
Location: Niagara Falls, Ontario
Dress Code: Black pants and comfy shoes ( dark color)
Job Description: Clean and disinfect guest rooms as assigned, ensuring the hotels established standards of cleanliness. Position is responsible for reporting any maintenance deficiencies and handling guest requests or complaints. Ensures the confidentiality and security of all guest rooms.
Work Setting: Hotel/Hotel Rooms
What is weekly schedule: To be determined each week depending upon occupancy
Duties: ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Use proper cleaning chemicals for designated surfaces, according to hotel requirements.
- Clean, dust and disinfect all furniture/ fixtures and touch points in guestroom. Additionally, replenish all guest supplies and amenities. Remove and replace all linen upon every checkout.
- Clean guest rooms by category priority.
- Report any damages or maintenance problems to the supervisor.
- Assist in laundry when required.
- Always maintain security for guests and property by keeping room doors locked; reporting any suspicious activity by guests or others; properly labeling lost and found articles and turning them in; observing all other security and safety regulations.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Housekeeping Manager
- Returns keys and board to the Housekeeping Manager and check schedule for the next day.
- Report any occupancy discrepancies to supervisor
- Maintain storage areas and stock carts
- Provide information to guest about local attractions/services
- Listen and respond to guests requests or complaints.
- High School graduate or equivalent vocational training.
- 1-year housekeeping experience.
- Ability to communicate in English with guests and hotel personnel to their understanding
Employer: On Demand Staffing
To Apply Visit Our Website: www.ondemandstaffing.ca
OnDemand Staffing is committed to Employment Equity, welcomes diversity in the workplace, and encourages applications from all qualified individuals, including women, members of visible minorities, aboriginal persons, and persons with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, OnDemand Staffing will provide accommodations through the recruitment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
Apply for this position
About OnDemand Staffing
Since 2010 OnDemand Staffing has been providing staffing and human resources solutions to a diverse client base in Niagara and Hamilton. In just a decade, OnDemand Staffing has become one of the area’s top recruiting and staffing companies providing flexible solutions for those navigating a difficult and evolving employment market.
Our passion for staffing and commitment to provide our partners with the highest level of customer satisfaction has earned us our excellent reputation. We are devoted to constantly develop, implement, review and update procedures to assist both job seekers and companies in our communities.