Jr. Process Analyst
Reporting into the Project Manager of Business Process Management , as a Jr. Process Analyst your primary focus is supporting the optimization of business efficiency. An ideal candidate brings self-motivation, systems savviness and a curious mind.
What the role is all about…
· Audit workflows and processes across brokerage business units as directed
· Assign website leads to Sales Brokers
· Supports process implementation
· Meet service level agreements for data entry and accuracy
· Commitment to developing an adept knowledge on workflows for all business units
· Support change management initiatives
· Demonstrate effective organization and prioritization skills; able to manage multiple tasks with
· With guidance, supports development of a project test plan and testing of data integrity
· Brokerage systems administration and maintenance of brokerage knowledge platform
· On occasion work may be required late evenings, early mornings or on weekends to support system upgrades, migrations and projects deliveries
· Other operational and business duties as required
What we hope you will bring…
· Energy, drive and contagious enthusiasm!
· A minimum of 1 years of related experience within the P&C insurance industry
· Experience with a broker management system, ideally Applied Epic
· Experience with comparative raters, ideally Applied Rating Services
· Entry level knowledge of personal lines insurance
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· A curious and analytical mind
Apply for this position
At Kanetix Ltd., we aim to help every Canadian make better money decisions. We help consumers find the best insurance rates, mortgage rates, credit cards and banking products—all online—by offering comprehensive product comparisons, educational content, industry news, and financial tools like calculators, renewal reminders and rate alerts. We display the options and choices available, so consumers can make confident money decisions and purchases. Our efforts don’t stop at our consumer-facing brands. We also work directly with the country’s top insurers, banks, credit unions and brokers to help them improve their tools and technology to give Canadians more choice and better products.