PC Works provides a full suite of Employment Services for every type of job seeker. If you are new to the labour force, return after a long absence or looking to make a career change, we can help you obtain your employment goals.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Job search planning, support and coaching
- Career exploration and skills identification
- Current Labour Market Information
- Assistance with developing a career focused resume and professional cover letter
- Research training and education options
- Explore Second Career and other training options
- Referral service to other community supports and services
- Referral to job development, services include: job matching and potential placement
- Full service resource and information area that includes:
- Photocopy, Print and Fax Service
- Computers, Internet Access, Printers
- Job board, training information, knowledgeable and friendly staff to assist you!
For more information contact us directly today!
Resource and Information Centre
Our resource and information centre is open Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, with extended hours to 7 pm on Thursdays. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff can provide you with advice, guidance and referrals to help you reach your employment and training goals!
The resource and information Centre offers:
- Daily updated job postings and job search library
- Computers with high speed internet access, Microsoft Office and career exploration software
- Photocopy/fax/telephone services at no cost
- Current labour market information
- Training and apprenticeship information
No appointment necessary, drop-in today and let’s get started!