Westridge HR, on behalf of our Niagara Falls client, is currently seeking to fill a Handyman position.
As a Handyman, you will provide support to the maintenance department building systems, assets, guest rooms, public spaces, operating equipment and property grounds.
- Provide assistance with general building maintenance
- Assist with raking leaves, sweeping, cleaning and hosing sidewalks and driveways, picking up litter, salting, sanding and shoveling
- Assist with kitchen equipment cleaning
- Clean/ maintain swimming pool
- Implement and adhere to Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined by the Company
- Perform all other job-related duties as requested management
- Interest in learning general maintenance skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends
- $14 to $17/hr, commensurate with experience
How to Apply
Qualified candidates, please send your resume. We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.
Westridge HR is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Westridge believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.
About Westridge HR
HR Consulting and Safety