Benefits Package Available after 6 months
Halco Portables is Niagara’s leading company for portable toilet solutions. We have over 30 years of innovation and service to the Niagara Region. Halco Portables is a Welland based and owned company that rents portable washrooms for work sites, facilities, special events and parks. Halco Portables designs and builds their own self-contained units using high quality products and delivering the best customer service. If you have the experience, energy and skills we need to continue as a Canadian industry leader, then we want to hear from you. We are looking for a DZ License Pumper Driver to operate a DZ Pumper Truck to driver-specific and detailed routes. Pumper Drivers are required to empty and clean plastic and self-contained Halco bathroom units across Niagara and surrounding regions.
The ideal candidate: Able to work Monday to Friday at 6am to 4pm with the occasional weekend when required
Education: High School Diploma or higher preferred
DZ-Level Driver’s License with a Clean Drivers Abstract
Attributes and Duties:
- Strong customer service skills to interact with renters (customers)
- Loading and unloading trucks and ensuring loads are secure before driving
- Complete Ministry required Circle Checks on large vehicles
- Team player and willing to job share when required
- Organized and able to follow specific routes delegated by supervisor
- Able to track paperwork and invoices for customer and Management team
- Willing to be flexible and take on extra work where required
- Willing to work weekends where required
Working Conditions may include: Exposure to extreme weather conditions, exposure to human waste, and possible exposure to high traffic conditions while outside the vehicle.