Minor Fisheries Restaurant
Port Colborne, ON
Who We Are:
Serving our local fresh caught lake fish, French fries and our secret coleslaw. Located in beautiful downtown Port Colborne Ontario.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift and move 25lbs.
- Must be comfortable handling fresh fish.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Ability to stand for extended periods.
- Maintain composure and thrive in a fast pace environment.
- Effectively communicate with peers to navigate the duties and responsibilities expected.
- Safe Food Handlers Certification and/or Smart Serve Certification are an asset.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist other restaurant staff with various tasks as needed, including retrieval of food supplies, equipment, and utensils to and from storage and work areas.
- Monitor storage, preparation, cooking, handling, and serving of food.
- Handle currency and credit transactions quickly and accurately.
- Maintain target time for order fulfillment while mastering point-of-service computer system.
- Restock items and keeping restaurant clean.
- Keep all station floors, counters, tools, cutting boards, and preparation surfaces clean and sanitized at all times.
- Maintain a clean kitchen, properly washes and sorts soiled dishes, and preps foods as needed. Keeps dish area free of clutter and organized.
- Adhering to all health and safety regulations and standards, and ensure a clean and safe working environment.
Please drop resumes off in person.
Apply for this position
Please drop-off your resume in person to:
176 West St, Port Colborne, ON L3K 4E2