We are looking for a hard working, dedicated individual to join our Cooler team. The ideal candidate is someone who has leadership skills, it fast paced, enjoys working with a team and doesn’t mind working a physical job on their feet all day in cooler temperatures.
Cooler Team Lead/Supervisor
Role: Collaborate with the Cooler Manager to oversee packing, product receiving and product quality/rotation.
- Collaborate with the Cooler Manager and assist in overseeing a packing area and staff
- Help with receiving local and imported product and ensure product quantity and quality
- Ensure proper product rotation, communicate with Cooler Manager regarding any issues
- Ensure all orders are packed and completed at the end of the day
- Schedule staff for the department you oversee
- Communicate daily with staff to answer questions, check on product and orders
- Create pail receipts for growers as needed
- Communicate with other colleagues to ensure packing and product availability/delivery is not a concern.
- Ensure all work in the department is organized and done before leaving each day
- 1-2 years similar experience (leadership experience and floral or warehouse experience are an asset)
- Excellent Communication & interpersonal skills
- Accurate and detail oriented, with strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Leadership and managerial skills
- Basic – Intermediate Computer Skills
- Hardworking and ability to be on your feet a lot
- Reliable and the ability to work full days in a full-time position
The job will require training before taking on managerial responsibilities, this will include doing multiple roles. A wage increase will be implemented once training is complete and the candidate is exemplifying a successful transition to the managerial role.
Work Schedule: Start at 7:00am until around 4:00pm (or until the work is complete), Monday through Thursday, and Saturdays