Operations Support Specialist
Duration: 12-Month Mat Leave Contract
Do you want to join a dynamic team who is making a difference every day?
Do you want to join a team that is taking the health care industry by storm?
Do you want an incredible 4-Day work week, and a company that stands behind work-life balance?
Do you want the ability to grow with a company, and build your dream career?
Then Integrity Long Term Care Staffing is the perfect fit for you!
The Operations Support Specialist will assist the Director of Operations with the day-to-day business operations, as well as support the Integrity office team with the day-to-day Recruitment & Office Work Flow Operations.
The position is a progressive position, with potential opportunity for upward mobility & advancement in many areas, as we expand. We are looking to grow our team, and continue to build a positive, exciting, and forward-thinking group of professionals.
The ideal candidate will be an integral part of an amazing collaborative voice that will shape the future of Integrity Staffing Solutions.
Highlights of the Role Include:
- Creating & Promoting a company culture that encourages morale & inspires exceptional performance
- Fostering a culture of excellence with an “above & beyond” exceptional service delivery approach
- Monitoring workflow and ensuring optimal productivity & performance across the organization.
- Primary role in client service, as well as, office and field team support
- Active participation in a rotational On-Call Service to support 24/7 Operations
- Participating and assisting in recruiting activities where necessary
- Planning & Execution of job fairs, hiring events, community events, company events
- Strategizing & Supporting the office team to increase recruitment efforts for swift and successful onboarding
- Arranging & overseeing site orientations and ensuring proper completion and collection of on-site training
- General office management
- Enforcing all new and current company policies.
- Ensuring Brand continuity & consistency by all team members for a unified brand experience
- Records Management and ensuring compliance of the team with company record management policies
The ideal candidate for this position:
- University Degree or College Diploma in a Business-related field
- Minimum of 1-2 years of Recruitment experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years Supervisory/Management experience
- On-Call/Scheduling experience is an asset
- Long Term Care/Hospital experience is an asset
- Strong Leadership Qualities and Skills
- Excellent professional written & verbal communication skills
- Exceptional judgement and critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Detail oriented, forward thinking, solution focused, extremely organized
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Administrative and HR experience
- Outgoing, compassionate, positive thinker
- Creative, energetic, and enthusiastic
- Able to work with a variety of applications, including Microsoft Programs
- Eagerness to learn, and contribute to a growing company
Integrity Staffing Solutions provides healthcare professionals to support local Long Term Care facilities. We are passionate about the work we do, and we vow to continue to offer a positive, customizable staffing solution to our partners, and the clients we service.
Become a part of our small team with big hearts! We are looking to bring on a candidate who is passionate about supporting the vulnerable community around us and wants the ability to give back!
If this sounds like you, please apply and join us in our mission to Be The Difference
- Job Type: Full-time- 12-Month Mat Leave Contract
- Full Time: Including 24/7 on-call rotation, weekends, holidays included
- Salary: $42000-$45000 plus benefits and Personal Leave Days Job
- Location: Stoney Creek, ON