Service Delivery Worker- Permanent Full time – Niagara Region
We are currently looking to hire 2 Full time Service Delivery Workers role in the Niagara Region.
Starting wage is $22.56 per hour, with paid travel time and mileage.
Duties include the following:
- Using the electronic Quatro Scheduling system, the SDW will develop and revise ongoing master schedules for both consumer and staff in accordance with the consumer service and budgeted hours.
- Develop and revise as needed, a master schedule, in accordance with the consumer service and budgeted hours.
- Provide hours of service monthly reports to Supervisor.
- Ensure consumer-focused service delivery and refer service complaints to supervisor for follow-up.
- Provide administration support for Programs (i.e. correspondence, file management, co-ordinate staff meetings, orientation and training etc).
- Payroll processing and verifying of personal expense statements to meet set deadlines identified by the payroll schedule.
Background / Qualifications:
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task and work under pressure within deadlines
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer hardware and software including MS Office, Navision and Quatro or equivalent scheduling system
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- Flexible to changing demands of the job
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills, and math accuracy
- Excellent writing and proofing skills; exceptional organizational skills
- Scheduling experience an asset
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Applications accepted until: Until position is filled.
Please note that March of Dimes Canada has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy. All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by receiving all required doses of a vaccine approved by Health Canada at least 14 days prior to the commencement of their employment, or as otherwise recommended by public health authorities. We will provide reasonable accommodation to individuals who are unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons or on the basis of any other protected ground, as required under applicable human rights legislation.
March of Dimes Canada is committed to a selection process and work environment that is inclusive, equitable and accessible. We welcome applications from qualified individuals that reflect the abilities and diversity of the populations we serve. March of Dimes Canada will proactively provide accessibility solutions to job applicants throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.