Niagara Clifton Group is currently seeking to fill a permanent full-time Attractions Sales Associate position.
As an Attractions Sales Associate you would process guests through attractions quickly and efficiently while providing customers with exceptional customer service; provide guests with a pleasant visit; maintain a minimum of 20% combo sales; communicate with other employees about the operation and perform housekeeping tasks. This is not a seasonal position, this candidate must be able to work full time year-round.
- Give all pertinent information to guests pertaining to the attraction as well as other attractions and outlets the company has to offer
- Process all ticket transactions accurately and efficiently
- Follow Health and Safety requirements
- Ensure brochure racks are full
- Ensure lobby is clean by vacuuming and picking up any garbage
- Maintaining sidewalks (shoveling or sweeping)
- Perform any other duties requested by management
- Friendly, people person
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service
- Able to work days, evenings and weekends
- Full time, year-round availability
- Full-time, year-round
How to Apply
Qualified candidates, please send your resume. We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.
Niagara Clifton Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Niagara Clifton Group believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.
About Niagara Clifton Group
HR Consulting and Safety