We are seeking skilled, reliable machine operators to join our growing company. In this position, you will be responsible running the oven for manufacturing products of the highest quality. The ability to be on time and possess a strong work ethic and attention to detail are essential.
- High School diploma/GED required
- Millwright certification required
- Self motivated with good time management skills.
- Food production facility experience would be an asset.
- Packaging equipment experience is preferred.
- Drive toward continuous improvement.
- Fork lift certification is an asset.
- Aerial lift certification is an asset.
- Root cause analysis for production equipment failure and determining course of action.
- Assist is determining the difference between operator error and mechanical failure.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and facility.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks as scheduled.
- Perform work in a timely and safe manner.
- Follow company GMP’s and SOP’s.
- Assist fellow team members in producing and packaging safe foods of the highest quality.
- Strive to meet production and capacity goals.
- Ensure work areas are kept clean and organized.
- Perform all tasks in a safe and efficient manner reducing waste and downtime.
- Identify and communicate opportunities for improvement.
Therefore, if you are an energetic, focused worker ready to embark on a new journey, we have the job for you.
About Original Foods Ltd
The company responsible for bringing you some of your favourite childhood treats and has been in business since 1947 and is known for being a leader in the production of confectionery products.