We are seeking skilled, reliable machine operators to join our growing company. In this position, you will be responsible running the oven for manufacturing products of the highest quality. The ability to be on time and possess a strong work ethic and attention to detail are essential.
- must be a flexible team player and have the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- have and excellent work ethic and attendance record.
- have good hand/eye coordination.
- a good command of the english language which means you can read, write and complete basic math.
- excellent problem solving skills and a can-do attitude.
- driven by the need to meet or exceed expectations.
- identify safety hazards in the workplace.
- drive toward continuous improvement.
- must have your own transportation.
- Follow company GMP’s and SOP’s.
- Assist fellow team members in producing and packaging safe foods of the highest quality.
- strive to meet production and capacity goals.
- ensure work areas are kept clean and organized.
- perform all tasks in a safe and efficient manner reducing waste and downtime.
- identify and communicate opportunities for improvement.
Therefore, if you are an energetic, focused worker ready to embark on a new journey, we have the job for you.
About Original Foods Ltd
The company responsible for bringing you some of your favourite childhood treats and has been in business since 1947 and is known for being a leader in the production of confectionery products.