What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Permanent Full time work
- 100% Coverage Company Paid Benefits, with a Health Care Spending account
- Paid Vacation time
- Flex Day start shifts, Monday – Friday with unlimited Overtime available
- Company provided Lunch’s every other week
- Clean and Safe work environment
- Study and interpret drawings, blueprints, manuals, specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence of operations, tools to be used, and materials for the job and setup requirements.
- Plan the sequence of necessary actions for the completion of a job
- Take measurements and mark material for cutting or shaping
- Fabricate and shape parts such out of metal, plastics and composites
- Select appropriate machines (e.g. lathes) and position or load material for a job
- Monitor machine while working to adjust the feed and identify issues
- Perform routine machine maintenance and repair minor damages
- Performs all tasks in a safe and responsible manner
The Ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Vocational training as a manual machinist within a recognized province program will be an asset.
- 5+ years of machinist experience in an industrial environment.
- Experience in using and/or programming manual, semi-automated or automated tools and machines such as lathes, drill press, grinders, etc. Understanding of basic CNC machining an asset.
- Physical stamina and strength to lift heavy items (up to 65 lbs).
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals.
- Team player while being able to work independently when needed
- Possess excellent manual dexterity and an eye for detail.
- Knowledge of the properties of metal and other materials.
About Vibratory Tooling and Repair
VTR Feeder Solutions is a leader in automated parts feeding systems and Canada’s largest parts feeding company. We manufacture feeder systems for a variety of industries — from automotive to pharmaceutical. We have helped hundreds of organizations around the world successfully improve their business with our expert insight into the best feeding solutions.