Inside Sales / Project Coordinator
VP Business Development
Description: (1) Source new project opportunities through various sources of lead generation including but not limited to cold calling, industry association involvement, trade shows, etc. (2) Act as initial point of contact for incoming calls or customer inquiries (3) Coordinate marketing materials for sales team and miscellaneous promotional events (4) Vet and qualify sales leads before directing appropriate opportunities to sales executives (5) Act as primary contact for active projects, with some Project Management responsibilities
- At least 1 year of experience in a sales department, coordinating activities and resources for sales team.
- At least 1 year of sales experience, preferably in a high value products environment.
- Competency in standard office software including Word, Excel, Powerpoint or equivalents.
- Diploma from a 2 year college program or equivalent.
- Must have vehicle and clean driving record. Passport and ability to travel is important.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in CAD Design, construction and an ability to read construction drawings.
45K/CDN annually + benefits and commissions after 90 day probation period.