Our client is a local manufacturing company, and is growing very rapidly. They have multiple different labour positions that they are looking to fill immediately. These positions are long term opportunities that have the potential to become permanent, for the right hard working, and reliable candidates.
- Secondary School Diploma
- Experience working with hand tools, measuring tape, etc.
- Experience in other general labourer positions
- Great attention to detail
- Cleaning glass and preparing for glazing
- Building crates for shipping department
- Building frames for windows
- Applying silicone
- Tasks as required
- Day Shift; Mondays to Thursdays: 6:00 am to 2:30 pm and Fridays: 6:00 am to 12:00 pm
Safety shoes are required
Please apply through our website at http://burkeemploymentsolutions.ca/application/?jobid=969 or by contacting Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org