Truly Nolen is the world’s leading family-owned pest control company with locations in over 60 countries. Truly Nolen believes that the best way to fulfill our commitment to quality customer service is to form a partnership with our employees. We strive to provide a great work environment and a dynamic company culture for everyone at Truly Nolen based upon our core values.
This is front office work with extensive customer interaction on the phone. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. This position involves extensive use of computers, paperwork and juggling multiple office priorities. The ideal candidate enjoys helping people and thrives in a fast paced environment where each day offers new challenges.
Successful candidates will:
- Be highly organized, highly confident and detail oriented
- Be friendly and outgoing due to substantial customer contact
- Have a clear voice with strong communication skills
- Be a reliable and committed team member
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Answering incoming phone calls and emails and advising customers of services offered, pricing and technician’s available times for inspections and job assignments.
- Scheduling appointments and entering them into the computer software
- Reviewing and maintaining schedule for the day
- Dealing with customer inquiries, issues and complaints.
- Handling customer complaints and concerns in line with company policy.
- Frequently checking messages, quote requests, and existing customer messages.
- Communicating with field staff (notifying of new appointments, and customer complaints)
- Updating information in database.
- Before closing down at night, make sure the schedule is reconciled and all appointments on all field staff are showing at the end of shift.
- All other duties as assigned.
This is a part time position with the opportunity for increased hours during our busy season. Shifts will vary. Please note that evenings, weekends and holidays may be required.
We would like to thank everyone for their interest however only selected candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this position
About Truly Nolen
Truly Nolen Pest Control is North America’s Largest family owned Pest Control Company. Our local franchise is seeking energetic, outgoing, enthusiastic individuals to join our growing team. There is a real opportunity to build a career in a field people depend on.