Be Part of the Wow!
Jump+ is looking for an experienced retail store leader to join our Apple Premium Retail store located in St. Catharines. The is a opportunity to join a fantastic team and be associated with the world’s best loved brand.
A store like no other. A passion like no other. A career like no other.
Much more than just a place for amazing Apple products, an Apple Premium Reseller Store provides its customers with a place to learn, to grow their creative skills, receive technical tips, and well-informed product advice. Each Apple Premium Reseller store has a vibrant role in its local community.
What you have to offer
- You are a manager of people, projects and ideas.
- You are an innovative thinker, a strategic planner and an excellent coach
- You are extremely attentive to detail
- You posses excellent communication skills
- You achieve and surpass set sales goals and motivate staff at all times
- You have strong analytical skills to report and discuss store numbers
- You establish and maintain positive working relationships with corporate headquarters, upper management, and all direct reports
- You inspire, mentor and share your passion for technology
- You are passionate about the digital arts, teaching workshops and sharing your passion either on a one to one or to a small group.
- You model exemplary selling techniques and customer service.
- You organize sales floor coverage while maintaining a strong self presence on the selling floor.
- You develop a vision and an action plan to correct negative trends and achieve store goals.
- You track and ensure that quantifiable goals are met.
- You ensure that sales associates are developing and maintaining long-term clients through the effective use of customer service.
- You ensure that all product presentation is maintained to company standards at all times.
- You ensure that all visual and merchandising directives are implemented according to company standards.
- Store safety and product protection is a priority.
- Supervise the enforcement of company cash handling, loss prevention, store funds, and deposit procedures.
- You ensure all administrative responsibilities are completed promptly and accurately with attention to detail.
- You identify and discuss operational issues/concerns with regional manager.
- You perform other duties as directed by the head office.
- You regularly utilize store inventory audits to ensure consistent inventory control.
- You maintain an immaculately clean and well-maintained sales floor and stock room.
- You utilize, develop and revise maintenance checklists regularly to ensure consistency of the store’s cleanliness – in conjunction with head office.
- 1 – 3 years minimum experience within a store management role
- 2 -10 years experience in retail sales.
Why Work for Us:
- Performance is valued, recognized and remunerated through a monthly bonus
- As a young company we are looking for great talent and people who want to lend their voice to our vision
- Training and certifications provided by Apple
- You can create your own career path
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Additional pay: Bonus pay
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Retail Management: 2 years (Required)