Kwik Mix Materials Ltd, is seeking to full time position for General Labourer at its manufacturing facility in Port Colborne
As part of our team in the assembly area, you will work on various stages of assembling. Product inspection, quality control, cleaning and prepping products for shipping are key aspects of the position.
Shifts are typically 8-12 hours per day both night and day shift and occasional weekends.
- Ability to lift or push/pull objects up to 75 pounds
- Capability to stand/walk 8-10 hours per day
- Experience using hand tools
- Experience operating a forklift and other warehouse machinery preferred
- Team player, assist and support work efforts of all site employees
- Excellent attendance record.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Other duties, as assigned
- Two years of warehouse/manufacturing/production experience preferred, but not required
- Related experience in operating forklift preferred but will train
- Experience in warehouse environment – an asset
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs. on a regular basis
We offer competitive pay including benefits
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org fax (905)834-5160
Starting Wage is $15.00 per hour