- Seasons Welland, First Avenue, Welland, ON, Canada
Seasons Retirement Communities, Welland
163 First Avenue, Welland, ON, L3C 0A3
The Company. Seasons Retirement Communities is a growing senior housing company that believes Happy Team Members = Happy Residents. We want our team members to have work-life balance, feel supported on the job and love what they do. We expect a lot from our team members because we believe our residents deserve the very best. If you are prepared to go above and beyond to make a difference, Seasons is the workplace for you.
We hire individuals who are enthusiastic about working with seniors. At Seasons, our team members make a difference in our residents’ lives through meaningful connections and creating ‘Wow Moments’ that matter. We support, encourage and celebrate these efforts because they have a positive impact on residents and team members alike. Simply put, it feels great to make a positive difference in the life of a senior.
- We offer complete training to right fit candidates
- Group discounts on home and auto insurance
- Corporate discounts for Goodlife Fitness memberships
- Must be able to read and communicate effectively
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Demonstrated empathy and understanding of the needs of seniors
- Effective interpersonal relationship and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to organize work and work under strict time constraints
- Must have a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness
- Must be able to operate related equipment
- Must be able to respond to emergency situations
- Must have/obtain current CPR & First Aid Certification
- Assists and attends to care needs of the residents, including administration of medications as required
- Maintains work and storage areas in a clean, safe and sanitary manner
- Participates as a member of the Care Services team and provides support to the other members of the Resident and Guest Attendant team
- Observes and adheres to all policies and procedures, work standards and safety regulations
- Assists and attends to special needs of the residents as required
- Is aware of employee’s and supervisor’s responsibilities and follows all health and safety policies and procedures
- All other duties as assigned or consistent with work routines and job descriptions
The Location. Seasons Welland is based in Welland, Ontario.
About Welland. Our residents frequently reconnect with old acquaintances at Seasons Welland, extending the tight-knit community experience they have always enjoyed in Welland. Seasons provides a worry-free retirement lifestyle, allowing residents to focus on whatever makes them happy. Our reputation for excellent care means residents can trust us to deliver high-quality, individualized service
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive wages
- Employee rewards and referral programs
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Opportunities for on-the-job training
In addition, the successful candidate will be required to project the appropriate image and focus on customer services in their dealings with residents, families and guests.
Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills are essential, as is excellence in achieving continuous quality improvements. Related experience within the seniors housing industry is an asset.