We are searching for dynamic Customer Service Representatives to establish a rapport with customers and provide the best experience on every call.
Turn your experience into a Full Time Career @ Concentrix Niagara!
What we offer:
- A positive culture committed to partnership and continuous improvement
- Competitive pay
- Advancement opportunities
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits RRSP matching, incentives and advancement opportunities
- Paid training program – you bring the customer service, we’ll teach you the rest
- Access to courses and training for continual learning and development
In this role you will be providing best in class customer service as you handle incoming inquiries for our tech profile. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a committed and engaging approach while actively listening to customers, determining their needs and helping to resolve their issues effectively.
If you are helpful, detail oriented, and enjoy solving problems Concentrix is the place for you.
As a company, we know our front-line staff provide the most value, and with most of our managers coming from this role, it’s clear we invest in our future.
We excel at Customer Service and offer GREAT perks for our employees!
Why not take a bold step and work with some of the best people around.
Does this sound like you?
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 6 months Customer Service Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Typing speed minimum 35 wpm
Apply today and join a dynamic team
Follow us on:
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all fair employment practices laws. We are committed to providing a workplace free from unlawful discrimination and harassment and prohibit the same against employees, applicants or other covered persons by co-workers, supervisors, managers, or third parties based on a person’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to job requirements, ethnicity, genetic information, military service, union membership, political affiliation, marital status and pregnancy or other protected status.
Concentrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time