Niagara Clifton Group is currently seeking to fill the role of Laundry Attendant.
As a Laundry Attendant you will be a key player in the Housekeeping department by ensuring the laundry area runs efficiently.
- Sort all linens and treat stains
- Load all laundry into washer and add specified cleaning agents
- Take wet, clean items and dry as directed
- Sort and fold or hang clean dried items
- Maintain inventory of all cleaning supplies
- Maintaining all laundry equipment and inform facilities manager as to any maintenance needs
- Perform additional laundry services when necessary
- A minimum of grade 10 or equivalent is required
- Good verbal skills to communicate with guests, staff and management
- Must be a fast pace worker and work well with others
- Physically able to lift 20 pounds on a consistent basis
- Previous experience in laundry / housekeeping is preferred
- Able to work full time hours for the summer months including weekends and holidays
- Starting wage of $14.00 – $15.00 / hour
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates, please send your resume. We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.
Niagara Clifton Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Niagara Clifton Group believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.
About Niagara Clifton Group
HR Consulting and Safety