As a Housekeeper, you will be responsible for guests receiving the best possible service and experience by ensuring that all rooms meet the highest standard of cleanliness.
- Cleans rooms as indicated by the daily room list
- Replenishes all amenities
- Distributes clean linens
- Makes up beds per standard methods
- Completes main report and room status report
- Reports any maintenance problems that require immediate action to management as soon as discovered
- Vacuums hallways to maintain cleanliness at the end of each shift
- Assists the overall housekeeping operation
- A minimum of grade 10 or equivalent is required
- Good verbal skills to communicate with guests, staff and management
- Physically able to perform light to medium lifting, pushing, pulling, reaching, bending, and walking
- Previous experience in housekeeping is preferred
- Able to work full time hours
- Starting wage of $14.00 – $15.00 / hour
How to Apply
Qualified candidates, please send your resume. We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.
Niagara Clifton Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Niagara Clifton Group believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.
About Niagara Clifton Group
HR Consulting and Safety