Inspired Strategy is growing and inviting applications for Administrative Support Manager to support the strategic priorities of the business, and the activities of Jessica as she manages the growth of the business. If you possess a self-starting, positive attitude; high level of resourcefulness; superb attention to detail; and an ability to manage the varied activities of a growing operation, this may be the role for you.
• Support the efficient operation of the business through administrative tasks.
• Develop and maintain internal systems and repeatable processes to ensure the business is being managed efficiently while maximizing the time and resources of internal and external stakeholders.
• Maintain, update, and organize electronic documents, files, contact lists, online profiles, and database.
• Organize and schedule meetings, training sessions, and events including; distributing pre-training information; preparing/printing reports, materials, and packages; room set up; registration; etc. – with
the highest attention to detail and minimum-to-no direction.
• Prepare post-training/meeting/event debrief materials including feedback surveys, resource lists, PowerPoint summaries, etc.
• Produce and distribute correspondence, agendas, and regularly scheduled reports for internal and external projects.
• Provide patient, diplomatic customer service and support to Jessica, clients, and partners.
• Own the schedule, manage calendar entries for Jessica, participants, and partners.
• Organize travel arrangements and ship materials as required.
• Support business development and growth through research and discovery.
• Maintain supplies inventory as needed (ie: a near infinite supply of colourful sticky notes).
• Develop content such as newsletters, photos, images, blogs, and similar.
• Live the brand of Inspired Strategy.
• Additional duties as required.
• Outstanding communication skills, consistently and across every platform.
• Creativity in problem solving and resourcefulness with minimum direction.
• An ability to effectively manage concurrent projects with conflicting timelines.
• Almighty attention to detail, working quickly and accurately with discipline and a drive to over-achieve.
• A natural enthusiasm and the ability to stay cool under pressure.
• A well-developed intuition & perception of others and yourself.
• Discretion and diplomacy with the ability to understand, empathize, validate, and manage clients wants & needs.
• Technical aptitude including working magic with a spreadsheet, document, & PowerPoint presentation.
• Multi-media savvy with a flair for content creation is a bonus.
• Additional superpowers as required.
Wage: $36,400 – $45,500 depending on relevant experience, with ample room to grow as the business grows.
Hours: 30-35 hours/week (depending on the needs of the applicant and business – let’s enjoy the benefit of entrepreneurship and work smarter!). Generally, weekdays during office hours; occasional evenings or weekends.
Location: Varies – office, on-site, remote. Must have own transportation.
Dress: For the situation – that could be jeans/business casual/suit/formal. Generally, in the jeans-biz casual range.
Start: August 2019
For more details, click the link below:
About Inspired Strategy Group
Inspired Strategy and Jessica Potts have one collective purpose – “seeing you at your best”. We believe in helping people and organizations to realize their goals through our programs and services – team building, training, speaking, coaching, and strategic planning. We believe in developing leaders and teams; helping people identify their value and self-worth; and building workplaces and communities where people feel that they belong and can perform at their peak.
Our dynamic approach is rooted in the strengths-based philosophy that maximizing potential happens when we encourage people to become great at what they’re naturally good at. And our values are rooted in building trust and adding value through integrity, proactivity, positivity, and self-awareness.