Job Opportunity Details
Company: Chiropractic Associates
Job Type: Business/Finance/Admin
Wage: Depends on experience
Position Type: part-time
Contact Information: email@example.com
Closing Date: 06-08-18
Chiropractic Associates of Port Colborne is growing and are looking to add a new Billing Clerk to their team! The position is P/T 3 days a week. We are a busy multi-disciplinary practice; including Chiropractic, Physiotherapy and Massage Therapy.
Our ideal candidate has experience with billing WSIB and insurance companies, a professional and positive attitude, and excellent interpersonal skills.
Optimal skill requirements:
• Computer literacy in a range of administrative support programs such as MS Word, Excel and Electronic Billing software.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Superior organizational and time management skills with a demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Keen attention to detail
• Proficiency in keyboarding
• Must be energetic, outgoing and able to learn new skills quickly with a professional attitude
Salary: Starting salary negotiable based on skills and experience
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , no phone calls or drop-ins, please.
Enter multiple emails separated with a semi-colon (;).