Job Opportunity Details
Company: Chiropractic Associates
Job Type: Health/Wellness
Wage: Depends on experience
Position Type: permanent
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 06-08-18
Chiropractic Associates of Port Colborne is growing and are looking to add two new Receptionists to their team! One position is F/T days and the other is P/T 3 days a week from 4-7pm. We are a busy multi-disciplinary practice; including Chiropractic, Physiotherapy and Massage Therapy.
Our ideal candidate has a professional and positive attitude, excellent interpersonal skills and a unique ability to make everyone feel welcome. As a receptionist, you will help to ensure the proper functioning of the health centre by providing administrative and clerical support to a team of health professionals, in addition to providing a high level of customer service to the patients we serve.
Optimal skill requirements:
• Computer literacy in a range of administrative support programs such as MS Word, Excel and Electronic Medical Recordkeeping software an asset
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Superior organizational and time management skills with a demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision in an active and friendly environment
• Keen attention to detail
• Ability to balance multiple work demands, including time-sensitive requests, in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities is a must
• Proficiency in keyboarding
• Must be energetic, outgoing and able to learn new skills quickly with a professional attitude
Responsibilities/Duties will include, but are not limited to;
• Greeting and assisting clients with bookings and re-arranging appointments
• Creating, maintaining and filing patient information and scanning of paper files
• Completing daily billing and reconciling reports
• Answering phones and placing outbound calls as needed
• Word processing and spreadsheet updates
• Maintaining patient charts, filing, computer billing, accounts receivable, and general housekeeping responsibilities
Position #1 – F/T Days 30-40 hours early afternoon to evening
Position #2 – P/T 9 hours 3 days a week from 4-7pm
Salary: Starting salary negotiable based on skills and experience
Please indicate if you are interested in F/T or P/T and when you are available to start. Send resume to email@example.com , no phone calls or drop-ins, please.
Enter multiple emails separated with a semi-colon (;).