Job Opportunity Details
Company: Kwik Mix Materials Limited
Job Type: Processing/Manufacturing/Utilities
Wage: To Be Determined
Position Type: permanent
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 05-18-18
Kwik Mix Materials Ltd is looking to fill the full time Drying Process Operator to effectively operate our Dryer. Key responsibilities are to monitor equipment to ensure the quality, efficiency and safety of the plant. Dryer Operator must work independently while effectively communicating with the production team.
JOIN OUR FAMILY and earn a competitive wage including benefits.
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week (occasional overtime)
• Operate Aggregate Drying system
Continuously monitor and inspect all key process control instruments and mechanical components
• Accurately measure and add product to bins according to production schedule
• Observe and make necessary adjustments to the control panel
• Receive and verify accuracy of raw materials
• Prepare production and other reports
• Operate a Front-End Loader and Fork Lift
• Order raw materials according to production schedule and inventory
• Communicate with production team.
• Daily inspection of equipment
• Responsible for ensuring a safe working environment and adherence to Health and Safety obligations including wearing proper Personal Protective Equipment
The Dryer Process Operator must possess the following:
• High School Graduate or equivalent
• Certified Heavy Loader operator (not required but an asset)
• Must be comfortable working outdoors
• Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
If you are interested in joining the Kwik Mix Material Ltd team please forward your resume via e-mail to email@example.com or Fax (905) 834-5160 no later than May 18, 2018.
Enter multiple emails separated with a semi-colon (;).