Job Opportunity Details
Company: The Burke Group
Job Type: Processing/Manufacturing/Utilities
Position Type: permanent
Contact Information: email@example.com
Closing Date: 05-31-18
Our client is a local manufacturing company and is growing very rapidly. They have multiple different labour positions that they are looking to fill immediately. These positions are long term opportunities that have the potential to become permanent for the right hard working and reliable candidates.
- Secondary School Diploma
- Experience working with hand tools, measuring tape, etc.
- Experience in other general labour positions
- Great attention to detail
- Cleaning glass and preparing for glazing
- Building crates for shipping department
- Building frames for windows
- Applying silicone
- Tasks as required
- Day shift; Monday - Thursday, 6:30 am - 3 pm and Friday 6:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Afternoon shift; Monday - Thursday, 3 pm - 1 am
- Shifts do not rotate
*Safety shoes are required
Please contact Jessica Hedley at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Enter multiple emails separated with a semi-colon (;).