Job Opportunity Details
Company: SunOpta Inc. - Niagara Natural
Job Type: Processing/Manufacturing/Utilities
Wage: $14/hr (review at 3mths); shift premiums; benefits at three months; weekly shift rotation (midnights, afternoons, days).
Position Type: permanent
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 05-31-18
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for loading unwrapped, primary packaged and secondary packaged products into applicable packaging.
• Responsible for building pallets based on customer requirements.
• Must be able to count properly and have a keen eye for quality.
• Position involves standing for long periods of time, doing repetitive work.
• Committed to ensuring that the products produced meet all food safety and quality requirements.
• Must adhere to all Good Manufacturing Practices and Safety Policies.
• Wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) when required.
• Responsible for ensuring work area is clean and organized.
• All other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimum High School
Prior experience in a Food Manufacturing environment preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
Good verbal, written and multi-tasking skills.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
• Must be available to work rotating shifts: days, afternoons, nights.
• Must be available to work occasional weekends.
• Must be able to lift approximately 30 lbs.
• Must be able to stand/walk for majority of shift.
• 100% of work involves being in the manufacturing environment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Interested candidates can submit their resume to email@example.com
Enter multiple emails separated with a semi-colon (;).