Job Opportunity Details
Company: Henry Schein, Inc.
Job Type: Processing/Manufacturing/Utilities
Wage: To Be Determined
Position Type: permanent
Contact Information: email@example.com
Closing Date: 05-31-18
Are you ready to be part of a team dedicated to making a difference?
Our Distribution Centres (DC) play a key role in Henry Schein Canada’s overall success. Our local DC has a ship accuracy rate of 99.95%, and we ship all orders same day for next day service to a majority of our customers! This is a full-time position in a clean, temperature controlled warehouse.
• Operate a reach truck, order picker, hand truck, or other equipment
• Move, load and unload products within the warehouse from reserve storage to primary storage using equipment, on foot, by cart, or manual pallet jack.
• Replenish products throughout the day to the primary location, to ensure adequate availability for picking
• Rotate inventory as necessary to ensure the most recent expiration dates are picked first
• Ensure flammable and refrigerated items are stored in appropriate locations
• Picking and Packing customer orders in a physically active environment
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs on a regular/daily basis
• Working with a computerized Voice Pick System
• Accurately reading and processing box content information
• Maintaining consistent production accuracy expectations
• Related warehouse experience
• Experience operating stand-up forklift, reach truck and order picker, or pallet jack
• Secondary School Diploma
• Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) skills an asset
• Keen attention to detail
We are located behind Purolator, just off the Glendale exit of the QEW. We are not on a bus route; therefore access to reliable transportation is required for this position.
Henry Schein, Inc. is the world’s largest provider of health care products and services to office-based dental, animal health and medical practitioners. A Fortune 500® Company and a member of the NASDAQ 100® Index, Henry Schein employs more than 21,000 Team Schein Members and serves more than one million customers. Our 850+ Team Schein Members in Canada work together to bring our Corporate Mission to life: To improve the lives of those we touch by focusing on practice care, so dental professionals can focus on patient care.
You will enjoy a great company culture, combined with a competitive wage rate, professional development and a health benefit plan.
Success is a team effort! Have we just described you and your background? We’d love to meet you. If you want to join one of Canada’s most recognized and prestigious dental supply companies, then send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enter multiple emails separated with a semi-colon (;).