Job Opportunity Details
Company: Marine Clean Ltd.
Job Type: Sales/Service
Position Type: permanent
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 05-31-18
Marine Clean Ltd. is a highly experienced marine contracting firm servicing the Great Lakes shipping industry since 1074. We pride ourselves on high level service and solutions for our marine and shore based clients. Our work includes an extensive range of waste management and disposal, tank/compartment/hold cleaning, high pressure water blasting, coatings, demudding, riding crews, labour, transportation and other marine related services.
We are currently seeking a Crew Foreman that would be responsible for leading and managing all assigned projects in the field.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be capable of directing and participating in all work undertaken by the company at a variety of locations in a safe and effective manner
- Represent the company in a responsible and professional manner while dealing with customers, sub-contractors, subordinates, supervisors, regulatory bodies and the public
- Monitor and enforce all company safety and general policies while ensuring applicable regulations are adhered to
- Provide job specific operational and procedural training to labour staff
- Maintain Health and Safety & Environmental compliance on work sites as a competent person
- Achieve and maintain project quality control standards as per established company expectations
- Accurately complete and submit on schedule all paperwork required of this position
- Participate in the company on-call system as scheduled or required
Candidate must possess a valid G class driver's license
Applicants are encouraged to submit their resume to email@example.com. Please indicate the position you are applying to in the subject line of the email.
Enter multiple emails separated with a semi-colon (;).