Job Opportunity Details
Company: Sicard Holiday Campers Ltd.
Job Type: Sales/Service
Wage: To Be Determined
Position Type: permanent
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 02-28-18
• The service writer is typically the first person to greet the customer who requires service. They must be able to listen to the customers concerns, be sympathetic to their needs and offer the necessary services to meet the customer’s needs. The primary responsibility of the service writer is to act as the liaison between the customer and the technician.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Meet and confer with all service customers – be the service department’s primary line of communication with customers.
• Must be able to diagnose problems based on what the customer initially tells them and by asking the right questions.
• Schedule service and repair appointments.
• Inform customers of additional recommended or required services.
• Create and input work orders into internal computer software.
• Perform estimates for time and parts required for warranty or repair services.
• Communicate issues with technicians
• Forward service work to the Tech Supervisor.
• Complete work order once service is complete including; customer signatures and payments
• Collect payment for completed work, explain the service completed to the customer and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Follow all company policies and procedures including Health and Safety rules and participate in all company and off-site training as required.
• Perform any other duties as assigned.
• Superior customer service and communication skills, both in person and on the telephone, are essential to success in this position and in enhancing the customer experience.
• High school education with mathematical understanding and good keyboarding skills.
• Aptitude for building and maintaining interpersonal relations, both with customers and coworkers, ability to listen carefully and give precise instructions.
• Basic knowledge and understanding of the RV industry and RV technical knowledge is an asset.
• Ability to plan, organize, work in a busy environment and follow-up on daily tasks.
• Can resolve problems and make decisions.
• Ability to work in a team environment to achieve common goals.
Our AODA Commitment
Sicard Holiday Campers Ltd. is committed to accessibility in employment and ensuring equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation during the recruitment process, please notify the hiring manager upon scheduling your interview.
Enter multiple emails separated with a semi-colon (;).