Job Opportunity Details
Company: Sicard Holiday Campers Ltd.
Job Type: Sales/Service
Wage: To Be Determined
Position Type: permanent
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 02-28-18
• Recreation vehicle technicians examine, troubleshoot and diagnose units needing repair and maintenance. They install, repair and maintain interior and exterior components on motor homes, travel trailers, fifth wheel trailers, truck campers, tent trailers and van conversions.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Performing pre-delivery inspections.
• Installation of accessories; troubleshooting; reading and writing repair orders.
• Repair and maintenance on propane gas and electric appliances such as furnaces, refrigerators, water heaters, ranges and air conditioners; repairs to fiberglass, body and structural components; and the ability to install, repair, replace and maintain roofs, siding, windows, doors, vents, awnings, floor coverings, cabinets, counters, plumbing systems, electrical systems, propane gas systems, batteries and charging systems.
• May be required to install trailer and fifth wheel hitches, wire tow vehicles and perform maintenance and repairs on trailer frames, undercarriage and suspension.
• Use testing equipment, troubleshooting techniques, manufacturers' specifications, and Internet websites to assist in locating faults and performing repairs.
• Use manuals, catalogues and Internet websites to order repair parts and components.
• Use computerized and electronic devices for testing components.
• Communicate with supervisors, manufacturers and consumers to ensure timely, efficient and economical repairs.
• Follow all company policies and procedures including Health and Safety rules and participate in all company and off-site training as required.
• Perform any other duties as assigned.
• May be required to move or assist moving units into service bays
• 1 year experience in relatable field
• Propane Certification may be required.
• Mechanical, electrical and electronics aptitude; troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities.
• High levels of manual dexterity and balance while working off the ground.
• Strong communication, organizational and learning skills.
• The ability to work independently and as a team member.
• Basic knowledge and understanding of RV technical knowledge is an asset.
• Able to lift up to 50lbs
Our AODA Commitment
Sicard Holiday Campers Ltd. is committed to accessibility in employment and ensuring equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation during the recruitment process, please notify the hiring manager upon scheduling your interview.
Enter multiple emails separated with a semi-colon (;).