Job Opportunity Details
Company: Sicard Holiday Campers Ltd.
Job Type: Sales/Service
Wage: To Be Determined
Position Type: permanent
Contact Information: email@example.com
Closing Date: 02-28-18
• The Demonstrator is responsible for providing exceptional customer service when performing the final walkthrough with the purchaser. They check to ensure the unit is neat and clean both inside and out before presenting it to the customer.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Take the purchaser on a final tour of RV or Trailer by demonstrating use of all equipment and components
• Go through the inspection check-list with the purchaser.
• Works closely with the Delivery, Service and Sales teams to ensure units are prepared for final delivery.
• Ensure all paperwork has been completed.
• Provide assistance to the sales or service team as required.
• Follow all company policies and procedures including Health and Safety rules and participate in all company and off site training as required.
• Perform any other duties as assigned.
• Excellent customer service skills - ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing - must be able to clearly speak, read, and write in English.
• Must be approachable and have a pleasant personality.
• A good listener and able to answer the customer’s questions and concerns.
• Technical knowledge, basic shop skills and/or service background.
• High levels of manual dexterity and bodily coordination to be able to demonstrate functions of the units.
• Ability to work with a team.
• High school diploma or equivalent is an asset but not required.
Our AODA Commitment
Sicard Holiday Campers Ltd. is committed to accessibility in employment and ensuring equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation during the recruitment process, please notify the hiring manager upon scheduling your interview.
Enter multiple emails separated with a semi-colon (;).