Job Opportunity Details
Company: Niagara Pallet
Job Type: Trades/Transport/Equipment
Position Type: permanent
Contact Information: email@example.com
Closing Date: 02-28-18
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Collect and load pallets from customer sites, build relationships with customers, being the face of the company and always looking for new recycling or sales opportunities with the customers.
This job is very labour intensive! It involves a lot of lifting. Sometimes you will load the box truck by hand and using a pump cart.
You may not even need to go to the gym anymore!
WHEN WILL YOU WORK?
Monday to Friday between 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
MORE ABOUT YOU:
- Minimum of 3 year DZ experience
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted, lifting is a regular activity
- Good verbal communication skills (English)
- Must have steel toed boots (Green Seal CSA Approved)
- Valid DZ Driver's licence
- Monthly Employee Breakfast
- Safety Bingo
- Attendance Bonus with the chance to Double
- Weekly Production Bonus
- Room to advance. We love to hire from within
- Good suggestions are applied and rewarded!
$19.00/hour to start, plus the bonuses listed below
- Long term disability, critical care, life insurance
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- We are a forward thinking company with a positive environment where your ideas are welcomed and encouraged!
- Full time, steady and consistent employment
- A job where you can work with your hands and by physically involved in your work
Apply today via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enter multiple emails separated with a semi-colon (;).