Job Opportunity Details
Company: Niagara Pallet
Job Type: Processing/Manufacturing/Utilities
Position Type: permanent
Contact Information: email@example.com
Closing Date: 02-28-18
WHY ARE WE HIRING?
We are GROWING and looking for long term General Labourers to join our team!
WHAT DO PEOPLE SAY ABOUT YOU?
You are a hard worker; very dependable, get the job done and well!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Repair, dismantle and/or build wood pallets using various hand and power tools such as nail guns, crowbars and band saws.
- This job is very labour intensive! It involves a lot of lifting, manual labour and repetitive work. You may not need to go to the gym anymore!
WHEN WILL YOU WORK?
Monday to Friday from 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
MORE ABOUT YOU:
- Minimum of 1 year general labour experience
- Experience using hand tools is preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted, lifting is a regular activity
- Good verbal communication skills (English)
- Must have steel toed boots (Green Seal CSA Approved)
- Valid Driver's Licence (there is not adequate public transit to our location)
- Monthly Employee Breakfast
- Safety Bingo
- Attendance Bonus with the chance to Double
- Weekly Production bonus
- Room to advance. We love to hire from within!
- Good suggestions are applied and rewarded!
- $16.03/hour to start, plus bonuses listed below
- Full benefits after probationary period
Plus: long term disability, critical care, life insurance
WHY SHOULD I APPLY?
- We are a forward thinking company with a positive environment where your ideas are welcomed and encouraged!
- Full time, steady and consistent employment
- A job where you can work with your hands and be physically involved in your work.
Apply today by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enter multiple emails separated with a semi-colon (;).