Canada-Ontario Job Grant
Canada-Ontario Job Grant (the Job Grant) provides an opportunity for employers to invest in their workforce, with help from the government.
The Job Grant will provide direct financial support to individual employers who wish to purchase training for their employees. It will be available to small, medium and large businesses with a plan to deliver short-term training to existing and new employees.
Benefits of the Canada-Ontario Job Grant (COJG)
- Job sustainability and advancement potential for current employees as a result of newly acquired training/skills
- Supports unemployed individuals through training to fill job vacancies
- Increases job quality supporting permanent, sustainable full-time jobs
- Supports job creation through workforce expansion
- Provides up to $10,000 in Government support for training costs
If you're an employer with a particular skills demand, the Canada-Ontario Job Grant might be right for you!